The Indian army has released TGC 132 Notification and Exam Date for course commencing from JAN 2021, is open from 28 July 2020 at 1200 Hrs to 26 August 2020 at 1200 Hrs. The TGC 132 course will be commencing at IMA, Dehradun in January 2021. Male aspirants who are engineering graduates or studying in the final year can apply for TGC 132 entry. Technical Graduate Course 132 applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE engineering Graduates for 132 Technical Graduate Course (Commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun).
Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the TGC 132 online by getting registered at joinindianarmy.nic.in, when the TGC 132 application goes online.
TGC 132 Notification Eligibility:
Nationality: A candidate must either be :
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India)
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
TGC 132 Age Limit: – 20 to 27 years.
- Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
- The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 January 2021 for TGC 132.
- They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
TGC 132 Type of Commission:
Grant of Commission:
- Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lieutenant from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lieutenant during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
- Permanent Commission: On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Ante Date Seniority: One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lieutenant.
TGC 132 SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Short listing of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engineering Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Center, candidates will have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centers viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 28 July 2020 AT 1200 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 26 Aug 2020 AT 1200 HRS.
TGC 132 Merit List:
- Provisions of preparation of merit list and allotment of entry are as explained in TGC 132 notification.
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc, have no role to play in the merit list.
Note : The merit list of the recommended candidates for TGC will be displayed at the reception of DG Rtg and on the website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. after completion of all formalities related to the entries.