Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday released the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination-2020 notification on its website https://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations/. As the UPSC released the NDA (1)-2020 notification, candidates now will able to register and apply for NDA/NA Examination 2020. NDA (1) 2020 Out How to apply Check Eligibility Dates Exam Pattern
This year, the commission will hire 418 vacancies out of which 370 vacancies are for National Defence Academy and 48 are for Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
All interested candidates who wish to become a part of Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy have a golden opportunity to become a part of the Ministry of Defence. The UPSC NDA NA 2020 Online Registration is open from 8th Jan 2020.
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under:—
|National Defence Academy||208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)|
|Naval Academy(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||48|
Important Dates related the NDA (1)-2020 are mentioned below:
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020
|Date of Notification||8th Jan 2020|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||19th April 2020|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||28th Jan 2020- 6.00 PM|
|Date of Upload||8th Jan 2020|
How to apply for UPSC NDA NA 2020:
Interested candidates will be able to apply for UPSC NDA NA 2020 through the online mode on or before 28 January 2020. Candidates will be able to apply online once the online application link is activated at the official website.
NDA 1 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Before applying the NDA 1 2020 notification once try to read the eligibility conditions to appear the examination. Because UPSC always changes the age limits and cut-off dates will be mentioned in the NDA 1 2020 Notification. Here are the eligibility conditions to appear for NDA 1 2020 Examination.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July 2004 are eligible.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian 6 Naval Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
NDA 1 2020 SELECTION PROCEDURE:
To select the candidates UPSC follows 2 stages of the selection process. As this is a national level entrance examination the applications will be very high to imagine. So, they follow the below method to select the candidates:
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
NDA 1 2020 WRITTEN TEST:
To filter the candidates applied from the whole nation written test helps the conducting authority to filter the candidates easily. The exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper (offline) mode.
|Mathematics||2 Hrs & 30 Min||300|
|General Ability Test||2 Hrs & 30 Min||600|
NDA 1 2020 SSB INTERVIEW:
The candidates who qualify in written examination will be called for SSB Interview from the available centres in India.
- Stage I – Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR), Picture perception, and Description Test.
- Stage II – Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Conference
NDA 1 2020 MEDICAL TEST:
Candidates who qualify in SSB Interview they should stay 2-3 days more at the SSB Center to undergo medical tests conducted by the board. To qualify a medical test, the candidate should be fit both mentally and physically.
NDA 1 2020 APPLY PROCEDURE:
Follow the below steps to apply the NDA 1 2020 notification:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Part I and submit your personal and contact details.
- Get your registration id and head to Part 2 of the application form.
- Select the mode of depositing the fees of Rs. 100/-
- Select your centre of examination.
- Then upload our photo and signature in mentioned file size and dimensions.
- Then check your declaration and submit the form.
- Download a copy of the application form for future use
Team Rashtra Defence Academy