All the candidates who were eagerly waiting for the results of airman group X and Y phase 2019 now can get relief. IAF (Indian Air Force) has finally released the results on its official site from where candidates can check and download their results.
Talking about those candidates who are preparing for IAF exam and want to know more about the exam pattern and subject pattern, we are sharing the relevant information below in this IAF Airman Exam Guide.
Let’s have a look:
IAF Group X and Y Exam Pattern
Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces who conducted the exam of IAF Group X Phase I for the technical posts and Group Y for the non-technical trades. It requires a proper understanding of subjects and you need to get a thorough insight into both of them.
Indian Air Force Group X and Y Syllabus
The subjects in IAF Group X and Y are here as follows:
- English – It includes a short passage followed by four questions, grammar including verbs, Prepositions, Conjunctions, nouns and pronouns, adverbs tenses, etc, Vocabulary including synonyms and antonyms, Voice (Active and Passive) and narration.
- Physics – Physical world and measurements, the theory of gases, Magnetic effects or nature of matter and radiation, etc
- General awareness – General science, civics or current events, etc
- Mathematics – Sequences and series, Conic sections, sets, relations, and functions, etc
- Reasoning – Numerical series, Analogy, etc
Indian Air Force Exam Pattern and Selection Process
The exam will be conducted in 3 phases:
- Objective Test
- Physical Fitness Ability Test
- Medical Examination
Complete knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus of Air Force X and Y is very important before you start the preparation of the IAF exam. So, this was a brief guide about the IAF exam pattern that can help you in having a thorough understanding of exam patterns through the IAF Airman Exam Guide.