Indian Air Force is going to conduct an online examination for the post of Air Force Group X & Y-2020 for the recruitment of Airmen from 19th-23rd March 2020 at various centers across India. In order to clear the online exam, knowledge of previous year questions of Air Force Group X & Y is very important.
Are you appearing in Indian Air Force Group X & Y-2020 Exam?
If you are an Indian Air Force aspirant and going to appear for the forthcoming Indian Air Force Group X & Y-2020 recruitment exam which is scheduled for 19th-23rd March 2020, then read this article very carefully, as solving previous years papers ace your practice to crack this exam. These Group X & Y-2020 practice Question Papers help you to grab a job in the Indian Air Force. For more information aspirants can check the official web portal of the Indian Air Force that is https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/modalqp.html.
How Solving Previous Years Papers help in the exam?
Practicing previous year papers and model papers before any exam is very important for the candidates, previous year papers are like a gold mine for students appearing in any exam. Therefore every student should practice previous year papers or model papers available online or offline not only before the exams but it should be like a continuous process since you start your preparations for it.
Referring to previous year papers before the exams will reduce your load surrounding the preparation. Based on the pattern of questions asked and the manner of questions will render the student a stronghold regarding which topics they can leave out and which chapters are more important. This will not only help in easing the preparation but also provide one time for revision and practice.
Below given points make previous year papers worth:
- Previous Years Question Papers will help you to know the question paper pattern, difficulty level of the questions and exam trend.
- Air Force Group X-Y Previous Years Question Papers will help you to gain command over subjects like Mathematics, Physics, English, and RAGA.
- Solving Previous Years Question Papers will help you to effectively apply time management skills.
- Previous Years Question Papers will help you to identify your weak areas and the manner in which the questions were asked (Helps prepare how to format answers).
- Solving as many papers as possible aids in strengthening one’s grip on the subject. This makes one well abreast of solving different questions in the least time without the worry of losing marks or leaving any question unattempted.
- Solving Air Force Group X & Y Previous Years Question Papers will help you to understand the scoring pattern and thereby prepare their strategy and timetable.
Air Force Group X & Y Exam Pattern:
See the Exam pattern carefully given in the table below, understand it properly and make your strategy accordingly to get through Air Force Exam:
|Group||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Air Force Group X||English||20||70 Marks||60 Minutes|
|Air Force Group Y||English||20||50 Marks||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning & General Ability||30|
|Air Force Group X & Y||English||20||100 Marks||85 Minutes|
|Reasoning & General Ability||30|
- Exam for both Groups X & Y will be separate.
- Students applied for both Groups X & Y will have to appear in all the four sections i.e. English, Physics, Mathematics, & RAGA.
- The question paper of Group X will comprise three sections i.e. English, Physics & Mathematics.
- The question paper of Group Y will comprise of two sections i.e. English, & RAGA.
- The question paper of Group X & Y will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Physics, Mathematics & RAGA.
- Students have to clear the minimum cut off of every section and total cut off in aggregate.
- Questions will be of objective type with multiple choice.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be negative marking for attempting questions with every wrong answer. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be computer-based.
- The standard of the Group X question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus.
- The standard of the Group Y question paper will be that of the 10th level in RAGA and English will be common for both groups.
- For further details, aspirants can check the official web site that is https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/modalqp.html.
Indian Air Force Group X & Y Previous Papers:
|Indian Air Force Group X and Y Old Model Papers|
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Category||Download Previous Year Question Papers|
|Job Location||Across India|
You can download the model test paper by clicking on the above-given download link. For more details, you can visit our website www.rashtradefenceacademy.com and enroll in your details.
Air Force Group X & Y Selection Process:
The Air Force is going to conduct Computer Based Test (CBT) exam on 19th-23rd March 2020 on various centers across the country. The result of the Computer Based Test (CBT) exam will be declared after 25-30 days. Successful candidates in the Computer Based Test (CBT) exam will be eligible for the second stage of selection i.e. Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Psychology test & Group Discussion.
As you all know the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT) exam is very important for every student to get through for the second stage. So candidates must practice the given Indian Air Force Exam Previous years Papers to get good marks in the CBT Exam. After the completion of the first stage, qualified aspirants will attend the second stage that is Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Psychology Test & Group Discussion.
- Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Previous Years Question Papers | Download PDF
- Download Admit Cards of Indian Navy AA and SSR-2020
- Join Indian Coast Guard as Navik-General Duty 10+2 Entry-02/2020 Batch
- NDA (1) 2020 Out How to apply Check Eligibility Dates Exam Pattern
All the Best
Team Rashtra Defence Academy